Saturday 12 May 2012

Will Jennifer Lopez Leave American Idol?


Hollie Cavanagh may have been eliminated from American Idol last night, but a great deal of buzz surrounding the show afterward centered on Jennifer Lopez and, specifically, her very sexy rendition of "Dance Again."

Alongside boyfriend Casper Smart.

"I don't think we'd work together if we didn't work well together," Lopez told Ryan Seacrest this morning about grinding all up on her 25-year old man in front of millions. "It has to be easy or it's not worth it."

Jennifer Lopez, Boyfriend on Stage

Lopez her certainly made her two years on American Idol worthwhile, using them to kickstart what had been a floundering music career.

So we'll see back for season 12, right? Not so fast. Let the contract negotiating begin

"I don't know," J. Lo said. "I have some movie things in the works and I have the tour. I love the show and it hurts me to think about not doing it, but I'm just taking it kind of day by day. We'll see."

Do you want to see Jennifer Lopez as an American Idol judge on season 12?

csco big bend national park leon russell meredith vieira prop 8 larry bird maria menounos

No comments:

Post a Comment